Close the game. Restart the game while continuously pressing the CONTROL button. The resolutions selection will then pop out.
1. Press "Windows key + R", enter regedit
2. Enter path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > RedCandleGames > Devotion
3. Change the figure of "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" to 1080 (demical)
4. Change the figure of "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to 1920 (demical)
5. Change the figure of "Screenmanager Is Fullscreen mode_h3981298716" to 0 (demical)
6. Restart the game
There are many reasons causing this. The most likely reason is that certain scenes in the game contains large amount of graphics resource. Thus, it causes the system crash. Before re-entering these scenes, please lower the resolutions and graphic quality in the main menu first. Once you pass through the scene, you may be able to readjust to the original setting in the main menu.
According to the testings from high system quality computers, certain scenes may not be stable under 120 or 144 fps environment. To maintain playing experience, currently the option for fps higher than 60 is not available. The team is working tirelessly to fix this issue. Once the bug is fixed, the option for high fps will be available again.
1. Update the game to the latest version
2. Set the resolutions to 1920*1080 or lower
3. Update graphic card driver, make sure it runs during the gameplay
6.Check if the anti-virus software block the game
7.Restart your computer
If, unfortunately, we cannot solve your problem for now, please kindly provide the following information and send it to [email protected] Our team will look into it.
- How the crash happens (description, screenshot, etc. anything that helps us identify the problem)
- Your specs
We apologies for the inconvenience playing experience you encountered.